These mobile games developed are simple enough for kids to understand and they are great for kids but they are probably great for adults too and you might love and enjoy these games. So, let’s check them out.
- The first game is called Sky Burger. This is fairly an old game, but when it was first released young kids absolutely love this game. In this game, you tilt your device to stack the burger with the selected ingredients that are shown at the top of the screen. If you put the wrong ingredients on the burger you will get a lower score and if you have too many incorrect ingredients it will be a game over.
- The second game is Fruit Ninja. Fruit Ninja is a game that many people already know about. The mission is to slice as many fruits as possible that pop up on the screen with your fingers but you have to avoid the bombs. You can only miss three fruits before game over. It is a great game not just for kids but for adults too.
- Fruit Pop is pretty much a colour matching game. In this game, you have to connect three or more fruits in the same colour in any pattern to destroy the fruits. The aim of this game is to simply destroy the fruits as many as you can to get the highest score within the time limit.
- The next game is Angry Birds Star Wars. This is one of the games that you have to at least try or any other series from the Angry Birds. Some of the series include Angry Birds Star Wars, Angry Birds Rio and Angry Birds Transformers. In 2015, Angry Birds topped the chart as the most popular game ever. Basically, you have to launch the birds to the pigs and knock them out. For the Star Wars Edition, the birds have the power of the force lightsabers and more.
- The last game is the Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing. It is a kart racing game and this is a high-quality game which is great for all ages. You have to choose the characters from the Sonic game and there are many levels which are similar to Mario Kart. It is recommended for kids to play this game as it is colourful and super fun to play with.